The Global Business Conference 2011 is a full-day annual conference that brings together regional business leaders, senior government officials, and industry executives.
We are pleased to announce that Fred P. Hochberg, Chairman and President of the Export-Import Bank of the United States, will provide the keynote address at the Global Business Conference 2011 on February 9.
Expert speakers include:
- Fred P. Hochberg, Chairman and President, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Deborah L. Wince-Smith, President and CEO, Council on Competitiveness
- Mark Zandi, Chief Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Donald D. Wirth, Vice President - Global Operations, Corporate Supply Chains, DuPont
- Myriam Siftar, President, MTM LinguaSoft
What you will learn:
- The global market outlook for 2011
- An update on the President's National Export Initiative (NEI)
- Ways to gain access to export financing
- Online marketing strategies to assist you in growing your export sales
Related Link: Click to View
Related File: Click to View
Share This Post With Others