2011 Future 50 Awards
A program by SmartCEO magazine
Recognizing the area’s fastest-growing companies
IS YOUR COMPANY FUTURE 50 MATERIAL?
NOMINATE YOUR COMPANY OR A COMPANY YOU KNOW FOR THIS PRESTIGIOUS AWARD BY:
OCTOBER 1, 2010.
Future 50 is the largest and most highly-anticipated SmartCEO program of the year. Future 50 recognizes 50 growing companies based on their revenue and employee growth over a three-year period. These companies represent the future of the region’s economy and are exemplary leaders in the industry. They are steadily growing their companies while remaining true to their missions to provide exceptional products and services to their customers.
Over 650 C-level attendees will celebrate this elite group of businesses at the Future 50 black-tie awards gala in January. Unlike other growth awards, the Future 50 award recipients are not publicly ranked, but rather listed alphabetically. Winners are selected based on a combination of employee and revenue growth. Each Future 50 winning company CEO will be profiled in the January issue of SmartCEO, making it one of SmartCEO’s largest and most-coveted issues.
2010 winners statistics:
Baltimore Future 50 winners have collectively:
• Grown their companies to over $2.7 billion in revenue
• Employed over 5,500
Washington Future 50 winners have collectively:
• Grown their companies to over $9 billion in revenue
• Employed over 27,000
Philadelphia Future 50 winners:
• This program is NEW to the Philadelphia market!
Why should you apply?
1. Your company will be among the 50 most thriving companies in the area
2. You will be profiled in the Future 50 section of SmartCEO magazine’s January issue, the largest section of the year.
3. You will be recognized on stage among your CEO peers at an awards gala in January for all of your hard work and dedication to creating a successful company. (Please note the attendance of the company’s CEO to accept the award on stage is mandatory.)
4. You will have unlimited use of the Future 50 logo and press release for all marketing materials.
Who should apply?
1. Companies that have experienced steady and/or significant growth patterns over the past three years (2007-2009)
2. Companies that are located in the Greater Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington region
3. Public, private and nonprofit organizations
Nomination and Selection Process
Nominations are due October 1, 2010, and can be submitted the following ways:
1. Online. The link to the online nomination form is available on the home page of www.smartceo.com. The online submission is due by 5:30p.m. on October 1, 2010.
2. Email. The electronic form of the nomination can be emailed to Georgia@smartceo.com by 5:30p.m. October 1, 2010.
Once the nomination is submitted, all nominees will be evaluated based the percentage of revenue and employee growth over a three-year period. The Future 50 companies are selected purely based on the numbers. Please note that the Future 50 winning companies are celebrated as a collective group and are not publicly ranked within the pages of the magazine or at the event. SmartCEO also does not publish or disclose the individual company’s revenue and employee numbers.
Upon completion of the evaluation process, you will be notified of your status within the program by October 31 by Senior Projects Editor, Georgia Patton.
Award Announcement and Awardees’ Responsibility:
If you are selected as one of the Future 50 winning companies, you will be asked to verify and confirm the following information in order to participate in the program:
1. The accuracy of the revenue and employee numbers submitted on your nomination form.
2. Your attendance (CEO’s attendance) to the Future 50 awards gala in January. Please note the CEO’s attendance to the gala is mandatory.
Awardees are profiled in the January issue. All awardees are expected to provide the following information to be included in the profile by October 20:
1. CEO’s high resolution headshot (300 DPI)
2. Photos of your company engaged in team-building activities such as philanthropy work.
For questions regarding the nomination process or qualifications, contact Senior Projects Editor, Georgia Patton, Georgia@smartceo.com or (410) 342-9510, ext. 215. We look forward to seeing your nomination submitted by October 1, 2010!
Related Link: Click to View
Related File: Click to View
Share This Post With Others