Impress clients and save money by hosting important meetings or events at our prestigious Center City offices at the Bellevue.
Save yourself money by hosting your next meeting or event in one of the Chamber’s conference rooms. We have a variety of room sizes and layouts available and can accommodate up to 86 attendees. Best of all, use of our conference space is completely FREE for Chamber members. The average cost of renting a conference room at a Center City Hotel is $800.
- The Chamber member must be in good standing to reserve a room.
- Conference space is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. During the months of July and August rooms are only available from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Fridays.
- We recommend that you contact us at least four weeks prior to your desired event date to check room availability.
Due to the popularity of our conference rooms, members are permitted to reserve the conference rooms once per month and can be reserved only 3 months in advance. The member must submit the completed reservation form at least 10 business days prior to the event.
To get more information or to reserve a room, contact Debbie Klein at 215-790-3792 or send us a message
- The member company is responsible for all arrangements including, food, beverages, water, ice, deliveries, office supplies, paper products, eating utensils, etc.
- The member company is responsible for cleaning up all trash and restoring the room to its original setup.
- In case of a fire alarm, a Chamber Fire Warden will direct attendees to the nearest fire exit, which is located to the right of the reception desk.
- Alcohol, open fire and electrical appliances are prohibited.
- Members may not charge a registration/ticket fee for attendees.
- Members may not use Chamber space for selling/advertising their products or services.
- Members may not use the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia logo or name in literature as part of promotion. A separate member logo is available for you to use, contact your member relations coordinator for access to the member logo.
Security and Liability
- The Chamber is not responsible for incidents or actions associated with member usage of the conference rooms.
- Circulation and meeting spaces are under video (not audio) surveillance strictly for property protection and liability purposes. Details of meeting proceedings and content cannot be discerned by this surveillance system and are not used for that purpose
See below for our different room layout options:
The largest room available (34' x 32') has multiple set-up options: Theatre style, open path in the middle (86 people); Board room/rectangular style with tables (30 people); Classroom style (30 people); Horseshoe style, with tables (22 people); and Standing room only, no furniture (86 people).
This medium-sized room (32' x 17') has the following options: Theatre style, open path in the middle (30 people); Board room/rectangular style with tables (20 people); and Open Horseshoe style, with tables (18 people).
This small room (16' x 14') has one setup option: Boardroom table (10 people).
The following items are available in all Chamber conference rooms:
- Permanently installed projector or LCD screen.
- Permanently installed Windows 7 presentation PC
- Microsoft Office 2010 (including PowerPoint)
- Internet Access w/ Internet Explorer Browser
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse
- USB available for uploading presentations/files
- Polycom “Star” phone for audio conferencing
Do you know of a regional business that could benefit from the Chamber’s free meeting space? Refer them here!