Join GPCC for an interactive discussion and up-to-date look at the issues surrounding Marcellus Shale. From pending legislative action in Harrisburg to the projected impact on jobs and the economy, hear from the experts on the latest developments surrounding shale gas development and what it means to the business community in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Jim Balaschak, Energy & Resources Industry Group Leader, Deloitte & Touche CIS
, Chief Economist, American Petroleum Institute
- Patrick Henderson, Energy Executive, Office of Governor Tom Corbett
- Kathryn Klaber, President and Executive Director, Marcellus Shale Coalition
- Karl M. Kyriss, Regional President, Mid-Atlantic/Northeastern Operations and President, Aqua Pennsylvania, Inc
- Thomas Murphy, Extension Educator and Co-Director, Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research
- David Sexton, VP Business Development, Sunoco Logistics
Exhibit Opportunities Available!
All exhibits include:
- 6' skirted table
- Attendee mailing list for follow-up marketing
Registration is Closed
Share This Event With Others
Pre-registration is necessary, availability is not guaranteed for walk-ins. Payment is required upon registration/entrance. No refunds will be given one week prior to program/event. Substitutions may be made. Tickets will be held at the door. Reserved seating for tables of 10 only. Please advise your guests that tickets will be held at the door under your company name.
GPCC programs are privately sponsored events with a structured format. No demonstrations or other disruptions will be tolerated. Violation of this policy may result in the attendee's removal from the premises without refund, in addition to possible legal remedies.