Over the next four years, the Greater Philadelphia region anticipates $76 million in revenue from multicultural events, conferences and meetings. Join YPN and a panel of diversity experts to explore the economic impact that diversity initiatives are having on day to day business across the region.
Moderator: Tanya Hall
, Executive Director, Multicultural Affairs Congress
- Ronald Baldwin, Director of Supplier Management and Diversity, Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Varsovia Fernandez, President & CEO, Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Rakia Reynolds, President, Skai Blue Media
- James Sanders, Director, Minority Business Development Agency Business Center Pennsylvania
Exhibiting Opportunities Available! Exhibitor Package includes:
- Two tickets to event
- Six foot skirted table
- Listing in event program and the GPCC calendar of events web page
- Limited space available!
- No electricity, drape or ability to hang materials.
Exhibitors To Date:
Becker Professional Education
Elliott Lewis Corporation
Gentle Care Nursing Service, Inc
Line Systems, Inc.
North Western Mutual
Philadelphia Youth Network
The Philadelphia Orchestra
Registration is Closed
Share This Event With Others
Pre-registration is necessary, availability is not guaranteed for walk-ins. Payment is required upon registration/entrance. No refunds will be given one week prior to program/event. Substitutions may be made. Tickets will be held at the door. Reserved seating for tables of 10 only. Please advise your guests that tickets will be held at the door under your company name.
GPCC programs are privately sponsored events with a structured format. No demonstrations or other disruptions will be tolerated. Violation of this policy may result in the attendee's removal from the premises without refund, in addition to possible legal remedies.