To be eligible for the Paradigm Award, the nominee must:
- Be a female chief executive at a for-profit company, responsible for the profit and loss of the organization.
- The company must be a current or new member of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Have attained outstanding achievement in her industry or profession.
- Demonstrate leadership and dedication to a diversity of interests.
- Exhibit a positive influence on the economic and social fabric of the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Possess a special commitment to women and the quality of life for future generations.
Instructions: Please complete the following required fields before submitting this nomination. The curriculum vitae is required for the nominee to be considered for the award.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2012
Questions: Email the event coordinator.