Posted to Event on 1/5/2011 at 11:50 AM
Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Non-Member Fee: $150
Member Fee: $125
Behrakis Grand Hall
3210 Chestnut Street
This year’s conference, "Achieving the National Export Initiative: Tools for Success in Global Markets", will give an outlook on global market trends and provide an update on the National Export Initiative since its implementation in 2010. In addition, you will learn practical tools to help increase your businesses export sales.
Expert speakers include:
- Fred P. Hochberg, Chairman and President, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Deborah L. Wince-Smith, President and CEO, Council on Competitiveness
- Donald D. Wirth, Vice President - Global Operations, Corporate Supply Chains, DuPont
- Myriam Siftar, President, MTM LinguaSoft
- Joshua Dillard, Manager of Market Research, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please see attached form.
Related Link: Click to View
Share This Post With Others