Posted to Event on 3/16/2011 at 3:30 PM
Finally Voice over IP (VoIP) technology has matured to the point that most businesses should be seriously considering its adoption. Potential cost savings of 40% or more on your Telephone bills are just one of VoIP’s many benefits.
Topics we will be covering include:
1. Is VoIP appropriate for my business?
2. What is required to make VoIP work? New Service? New Equipment? Etc.
3. What makes a good, reliable VoIP provider?
4. VoIP Trunks (SIP) vs. T1s, analog trunks, and other proprietary products offered by some familiar vendors.
5. VoIP phones including Local, Remote and Softphones.
6. VoIP for multisite businesses.
7. Return on Investment (ROI) analysis scenarios.
Date: Friday March 18th
Time 9:30 to 11AM
Location: GPCC Center City Offices
200 South Broad Street, Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19102
The Montgomery Room.
Related Link: Click to View
Share This Post With Others