The Greater Philadelphia region consists of eleven counties across northern Delaware, southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Each year, the regional business community, elected officials, and economic developers from throughout the region gather at this annual event to explore Greater Philadelphia’s leading economic development initiatives. In addition, Select Greater Philadelphia releases its annual Regional Report, a comprehensive analysis of how our region compares to others on a number of key indicators. State of the Region is the culminating event of the Regional Spotlight Series.
It has welcomed such distinguished speakers as:
- David Muir, “ABC World News” weekend anchor, 2012
- Ray LaHood, U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary, 2011
- F. William McNabb, III, Chairman and CEO, Vanguard, 2010
- John G. Stumpf, President & CEO, Wells Fargo & Company, 2009
- Hugh Long, CEO, Northern Banking Region, Wachovia, 2008
- Douglas R. Conant, President & CEO, Campbell Soup Company, 2007
Network with top business executives, policy makers, and civic leaders from Greater Philadelphia as we come together for this major regional event.