What is YPN?
The Young Professionals Network (YPN) of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce is a professional development program designed to provide young professionals in the area with an insider's view of the Greater Philadelphia business community. Members make valuable connections with peers from various industries and have access to the region's most prominent and influential leaders.
As a member of YPN, you will have opportunities to:
- Claim affiliation with one of the largest and most powerful business organizations in the country.
- Interact with more than 800 young professionals from across the region.
- Improve your networking skills and expand your contact base to advance your career.
- Gain committee and board experience.
- Learn about the region's rich cultural attractions.
YPN recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. For a decade, the Young Professionals Network has been the ideal vehicle for ambitious, promising businessmen and businesswomen to nurture their leadership aspirations, cultivate relationships with experienced industry professionals, share common interests, and advance their burgeoning careers.
Programs & Events for Young Professionals
YPN hosts monthly networking events at trendy spots around town. A crowd of 100-150 enterprising professionals and executives meet, mingle and take in the surroundings. Usually a guest speaker is invited to offer insight on current business issues or political matters impacting the region. YPN members and non-members are welcome to attend.