About the Supplier Network
The Supplier Network (SN) is an educational and networking series that prepares small to mid-size businesses (vendor companies) to pursue bids from large companies and government agencies (supporting companies) and build relationships with their regional procurement officers.
Participation Criteria & Fee
- Vendor companies are required to have been in operation for at least three years and must be a member of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Only one representative per company may attend, and it is recommended that the representative is the owner/proprietor or principal employee.
- The representative must participate in the entire program to be SN certified.
One-time attendance fee for the Supplier Network:
$195 for Chamber members
The fee covers the training, exclusive networking sessions and advanced educational workshops for the lifetime of your Chamber membership.
Advantages for Vendor Companies
- Ongoing exposure with regional procurement executives at networking sessions
- Personal pitch to procurement officers about your product or service
- Exclusive networking invitations to continue cultivating new business relationships
- Advanced workshops addressing topics such as certification options, negotiating skills and cold-calling techniques
- Inclusion in the SN Web site Database accessible to supporting corporations, other vendors, Chamber member companies and the public
- Special SN vendor designation published in print & online Chamber Membership Directory
- Recognition for graduates in the Chamber's online newsletter and other e-communications
For more information or if you have a question please contact Lauren Giles
or call (215) 790-3618.