About the Supplier Network
The Supplier Network (SN) is an educational and networking series that prepares small to mid-size businesses (vendor companies) to pursue bids from large companies and government agencies (supporting companies) and build relationships with their regional procurement officers.
Learn the best practices to prepare your company as a vendor, network with top purchasing officers, and market your company to the Greater Philadelphia region. More than 400 vendor companies from an array of industries have been trained and designated as SN members since 2005, providing them with unique access to dozens of supporting corporations.
Businesses owned by women, minorities and veterans are among the most sought-after by supporting corporations interested in reaching their supplier diversity goals.
Participation Criteria & Fee
- Vendor companies are required to have been in operation for at least three years and must be a member of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Only one representative per company may attend, and it is recommended that the representative is the owner/proprietor or principal employee.
- The representative must participate in the entire program to be SN certified.
One-time attendance fee for the Supplier Network:
$195 for Chamber members
The fee covers the training, exclusive networking sessions and advanced educational workshops for the lifetime of your Chamber membership.
Advantages for Vendor Companies
- Ongoing exposure with regional procurement executives at networking sessions
- Personal pitch to procurement officers about your product or service
- Exclusive networking invitations to continue cultivating new business relationships
- Advanced workshops addressing topics such as certification options, negotiating skills and cold-calling techniques
- Inclusion in the SN Web site Database accessible to supporting corporations, other vendors, Chamber member companies and the public
- Special SN vendor designation published in print & online Chamber Membership Directory
- Recognition for graduates in the Chamber's online newsletter and other e-communications
For more information or if you have a question please contact Lauren Giles
or call (215) 790-3618.