Why Mailing Lists
- Chamber lists are more accurate and less expensive than other sources.
- Mailing lists provide members with direct marketing opportunities to approximately 5,000 regional businesses and organizations.
- This benefit allows for communication between members for announcements, new product introductions, special discounts, etc.
- Mailing lists can be used for targeted mailings, telemarketing, lead generation, sales and marketing, planning, and market research.
Customizing the Mailing List
- NAICS code description (over 350 to choose from)
- Geographical (such as zip code or county)
- Employee size
- Company Characteristics: Family Owned Business, Minority Owned Business, Non Profit, Supplier Network Certified, Women Owned Business, Veteran Owned Business
Lists consist of company name, industry, contact, title, address, phone number, number of employees and company characteristics. E-mail addresses and fax numbers are not provided.
Mailing Lists are available in a downloadable electronic document (which is e-mailed directly to the contact) or as an Excel spreadsheet on CD. The downloadable electronic document will be available for only 30 days and is in a comma separated value format.
Please mark preference on Mailing List Agreement form. CD may take more time to reach the recipient due to the US Postal Service. The CD can also be picked up at the Chamber offices.
* Requests are generally fulfilled within 7-10 business days. If you would like your order rushed, please mark the appropriate box on the Mailing List agreement form and indicate courier information or mailing service account number.
Required for Approval
All customized Mailing Lists require the following:
- A written sample piece that explains the purpose of using the Mailing List.
- Mailing List Agreement must be signed by the purchasing company or agent. Names may not be reproduced, copied or re-used, nor may they be entered into any computer, computer program or device allowing access via electronic means (internet, e-mail, bulletin boards, etc.).
This agreement also prohibits endorsement by the Chamber. When using the Mailing Lists to invite members to a non-chamber related event, invitation must read:
GPCC Conference Center
200 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
The price of the list is $.30 per contact.
- 8% sales tax applies to all orders unless organization is tax exempt.
- An electronic file of the entire Membership Directory is available at a cost of $1,000. This file is in Excel format.
How to Order
Fax completed Mailing List Agreement form to: Fax: 215-790-3729
E-mail: Contact Mailing List Specialist