There are two enrollment options for health insurance:
- Sole Proprietors
- Groups of two or more
For Keystone Sole Proprietor
Criteria for Enrollment
Your company must be located in the Pennsylvania five-county area, which is:
Provide a copy of your most recently filed Schedule C Form. The applicant must maintain a legitimate business enterprise.
For Group Plans
- Groups of 2-19 eligible lives must have 100 percent
- Groups of 20-99 eligible lives must have 75 percent
- Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East and Keystone Point of Services
- 2-99 employees in the Blue Shield supplemental products (United Concordia and OptiChoice)
Criteria For Enrollment
Your company must be located in the Pennsylvania five-county area. Eighty percent of all eligible employees must work in one of the Pennsylvania five counties:
- Provide a copy of your most recently filed PA UC-2A Form
- Submit copies of identification cards for employees that may be covered by a spouse (for contributory plans).