The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce and Benefit Services, Inc. understand that managing a group health plan can be overwhelming. That is why we are pleased to offer eBenefits Advantage, an electronic employee benefits and administration portal that allows you to manage your group health plan and streamline your insurance process.
The eBenefits Advantage provides enhanced products, features and online tools that allows you to simplify your insurance process and improve your Human Resources efficiency. The portal provides continuous access to company and benefits data at three distinct levels (Human Resources, Manager, and Employee), so that all members of an organization are able to access designated benefits data. Furthermore, there are no administrative fees for using this service.
The eBenefits Advantage provides:
- Consolidated invoices in PDF or Excel format, archived for quick viewing
- Online activity processing and one universal paper application for all carriers
- One-click process to term employees and initiate C.O.B.R.A. processing
- Email notifications when activity submissions are approved, usually within 24 hours of receipt
- A Human Resources library with forms, signs, state laws, benefits procedures and health-related information
- Online Open Enrollment with a unique Human Resources tracking feature
- Advanced reporting options
We are happy to provide a personalized consultation on how eBenefits will enhance your group health plan and benefit your business. Click here to view a demo of how eBenefits can help your company, or email us or call us at 215-790-3737 with questions.